Tuesday 9 December 2008

Another blogger bites the dust?

It's a big commitment to keep a blog going and I think I've managed fairly well in the last couple of years. However, I have to confess to getting a little bored with it! I'm not bored with politics or any of the issues I really care about - I am just not finding it quite as necessary as I used to, to share my thoughts with anyone who cares to read. Rather than just stop dead as so many of my blogging friends have, I'm going to see how it goes over the next couple of weeks and decide over Christmas.

I've had people tell me I have to keep doing it because I'm about to be ranked along with the 6 other Euro candidates in the SNP. But I was never doing this for votes. And the members will vote for who they believe will do the best job, regardless (I'd imagine) of blogs.

I love to write, there's no question of that, but I think perhaps it's time for something a little more creative. So if not this particular blog, definitely something that involves writing. Anyway if you're still reading, bear with me and see if my blogging enthusiasm returns!

1 comment:

scribblercraig said...

I think blogging enthusiasm can come and go. For example, my own site at www.craig-mcgill.com has been fairly quiet of late but I'm all jazzed up about the work I'm doing putting Robert Burns letters online at www.burnsletters.wordpress.com so go figure!

Have a good New Year,