Friday 18 July 2008

Labour Blunder Numero XXX

I'm getting quite annoyed with the Labour Party in this by election. Is one of their tactics to try to make it easier for us? They seem to be making mistake after mistake. A friend of mine who I believe may be a member of the Labour Party said to me the other day as she made a suggestion for a gift I might want to get for John Mason if he wins, "after all, he is getting so many gifts from the Labour Party"!

Tonight on the Newsnight Scotland candidate debate, Margaret Curran Labour MSP for the area was forced to admit that she didn't know where the Labour MP's constituency office for the same area was! What?! They shared a huge number of constituents, they are representatives of the same party, they should have been working hand in hand for the people of the East End of Glasgow but if she didn't know where his office was, I'm forced to wonder if she even knew his name! Unbelievable!

No comments: